Friday, January 30, 2009

Random things about me

Things about me:
1. I have been married for 8 years
2. I love my Wife
3. Have one child
4. Makenzie is three
5. I love Makenzie
6. She takes after me in a lot of ways...Help us all
7. She Is very adventurous
8. I am very adventurous
9. I worked at Wal-Mart for 10 ½ years
10. Quit Wal-Mart in April 2008 to become a full time missionary
11. My life is packed away in storage in Springdale
12. I live in Honduras
13. I love working with Hondurans
14. I love learning from Hondurans
15. I love working with my hands and building things
16. I love problem solving
17. I believe that there are no problems in the world, problems are only opportunities waiting to be solved
18. When I hear the name Roxanne, I think of the song Roxanne and have to sing it
19. I cant sing a tune to save my life
20. I love singing
21. When I sing I change the lyrics
22. Changing the lyrics drives my wife crazy
23. I am an Eagle Scout
24. I have held over 25 jobs
25. My first job where I owed FICA was Subway
26. I didn’t like owing FICA
27. When I was in High School My best friend and my Girlfriend and her best friend worked at the same Subway
28. I enjoy Hiking
29. I enjoy Camping
30. I was 12 when I got my first Motorcycle
31. I do not have one now but wish I did
32. I love fishing…But never go, I don’t like fishing from the shore
33. I wish I had a boat
34. I enjoy meeting new people
35. I use to travel around the country presenting in front of audiences
36. I am shy
37. I enjoy traveling
38. I plan to visit over 30 countries in the next 5 years
39. I enjoy writing
40. I get frustrated when I write because I struggle to spell
41. I am learning Spanish
42. I took German in High School, a lot of good it is doing me in Honduras
43. Last summer I traveled to Belize via bus and water taxi, without any organized plans on how to get there or what to do when we got there.
44. I want to go skydiving
45. I enjoy watching all types of movies including chic flicks
46. One of my all time favorite chic flicks is Ever After
47. I have eaten Snake and liked it
48. I have eaten Ants from Ecuador and liked it…tasted like peanut butter flavored popcorn
49. I ran in a Half Marathon in 2007 and would like to run in another one someday
50. I enjoy snow skiing and water skiing
51. I really enjoy road trip type movies
52. I like reading, but fall asleep easily I am currently reading “No Small Snakes” and working my way through the new testament…currently I am on “Romans”.
53. I love coffee…speaking of I need to go roast some
54. I enjoy blues music…especially when it is live
55. I have been to several concerts most recent was Natalie Grant…Most memorable was skipping school in 12th grade to go to see Guns N Roses with Metallica in Kansas City and my Wife taking me to see Eric Clapton
56. Even though I have seen Jimmy Buffet in concert, I would like to see him again
57. My favorite adult beverage would be a Margarita
58. I am thankful for all of the great people I have met over the years, and hope to meet thousands more.
59. I do not remember a lot of things from my past, but what I do remember I am thankful for, I think God for saving my life and removing me from a path of destruction.
60. I apologize for anyone who actually read this entire list. The scary thing is I could write pages upon pages about random things about me.

No comments: